Monday, January 29, 2007

1 down 1 to go

well on Sunday night i started getting a massive headache almost migraine like while i was studying for my biology exam that i did today so i continued to study popped so ibuprofen still wouldn't go away so i just decided to go to sleep... haha took me a while to fall asleep because i was thinking of doing a 40 day solitude in the wilderness because the pastor on Sunday said something about Jesus and his 40 day fast in the wilderness( don't think i can fast for that long)
well anyways i woke up at like 10 in the morning cause my exam only started at like 12:30 and i thought that my headache was gone but half an hour after i woke up it came back just as i was ready to go to school to do some last minute studying. so i was sitting in my exam praying that my headache would go away, it resides a bit but is still there.
so i finished my exam and now am getting ready to study for my Law exam tomorrow yay then im done this semester.

my verses of the day are

Hebrews 12:1-3 NIV

God Disciplines His Sons
1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

No comments: