Saturday, September 8, 2007

in a rut

Well it feels like in almost every aspect my life is in a rut. I still don't have a job, spiritually I feel stagnant, musically I haven't written anything in a while, socially I haven't really been doing much at all, physically I haven't been doing much of anything other than sitting around, and mentally I haven't been thinking deep thoughts.

I am going to say that it is motivation that I lack, because that is what it is. Lack of motivation is killing me, as most of you know I have no future plans, I have no degree that I am in school for, I have little sense of where God is leading me.

This frustrates me immensely.

last weekend I went out to Turtle Mountain Bible Camp for my churches family camp, I took about 120 pictures, so ill share some of them.

you can check out some more pictures at http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/chadR/sept%20long/



No comments: