Thursday, October 25, 2007

my life as of late..

Well, I have been fairly busy lately, but not too busy.

I am realizing that I have no solid future planned yet, and its been this way for a long time. I have no reason to make money other than to pay rent and car payments. I have no travel plans, I have no school plans, I have a very shallow list of plans. Go snowboarding a lot this winter, pay off my car, Council at camp this next summer, and thats all the plans I have.

I'll write a longer post strictly about pioneer clubs later, maybe tomorrow.

My job is going pretty good I guess, It bores me to the point of turning me crazy though, its all the same thing over and over and over again. Working full time feels weird sometimes...

God keeps on reminding me that I need to be more disciplined, that I need to give him my all.


Hockey has been keeping me busy 1 or 2 nights a week, after going 2-0 in the first 2 games we fell to 2-2 the combined score of the last 2 games being 20-5. not very fun especially when your the goalie.

Grace and peace
chad

No comments: