Wednesday, October 21, 2009

prayer, open doors, know grace act grace

Colossians 4
2
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. 3And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. 4Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 5Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Are you avoiding Gods power, saying hey God is bigger than me so He will do something about it if he wants. If so pray for open doors where ever you Go, pray for divine appointments pray for these things, pray for opportunities to be more like Jesus that is what we are trying to do right. I'm pretty sure Jesus didnt live a scared timid life of going to church on sunday (well saturday) but not living the rest of his life with His fathers works fully in mind and in action. He was in the hood, he was in the burbs he was everywhere, not with a come look at me attitude but with a I'm willing to die for you.

Look at the world as a opportunity, not as a burden. You arent by yourself, so you can live beyond your own boundries. call on the blood of Jesus, knowing He came to bring life, sending Holy Spirit to live with us(in us), because our Father loves us so much

so pray knowing who your Father is, knowing His love. open your eyes to open doors, you might have to knock on a few doors. Live more.

dont worry im preaching to myself mostly

chad

No comments: