what breaks my heart as of late.
- seeing people. friends. struggle to the point of total hopelessness.
- watching the world fall into the traps of the enemy.
- the slavery of sex, money and everything in between.
- watching media beat worthlessness, hopelessness, false security/ identity into the minds of children
- axe commercials etc.
- seeing Christians do nothing about these things
- seeing Christians run dry when the well is full
- seeing Christians so hurt yet not wanting healing
the list seems to go on....
BUT THERE'S HOPE!
I also see people fed up with this spiritual starvation. ready to break bread. ready to be the change. Jesus didn't come to earth for nothing, He didn't die for nothing, He didn't rise for nothing, He didn't send the Holy Spirit for nothing.
13May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.-chad