Friday, November 2, 2007

wow

Ive been meaning to blog alot more this past week but I haven't really had the time yet, (kinda funny that friday night is the night that I stay at home but im busy until late on weekdays) so I might just throw out a huge blog.

Pioneer clubs
Well there have been some struggles with not having the right teaching books and not having the right material, so I haven't really been able to start any of the awards that should have been started, but things have been going pretty good. I feel so bad for some of the kids, they come without having supper beforehand, they have broken families, seemingly neglectful parents, and other stuff like that.

I'm kinda disappointed we canceled pioneer clubs because it was halloween and only like 3 kids were going to show up. Not that I'm one of those halloween is the devil kinda people but I think there should have at least been a option.

I know this isn't the right attitude but sometimes I feel like Im scattering seed on the road, the kids dont seem to be learning anything, they have told me that there parents throw out the papers that we send home, the world is such a rotten place to grow up.


Other life rantings

Well ive been working at Iron mountain for the last 3 weeks and it has been good for the most part, the job is boring but becoming bearable... but I think that we have worked our selfs out of a job... I dont actually work for Iron mountain, I work for a staffing place that has us at Iron mountain.. now I thought that this job was pretty permanent cause I thought that they would always have work for us, but we have done the backlog of work that they had for us and I dont know if they have enough current work to have all of us still working there and I was one of the last people to start there, so ill probably find out this week and maybe get a job somewhere else.

Hopes
short term:
Find job that I enjoy to some extent
Continue my work with the church
Make some money
Stop alienating myself from people
long term:
Figure out a solid financial plan for keeping out of debt
Either travel or go to Bible school or my favorite option BOTH
Learn Greek
Continue to find ways to do ministry
Find rewarding and fulfilling career

Random questions I ask myself
What does it mean to have a personal relationship with Jesus?
Why does the back bench of a church always fill up faster than a front seat?
Did Jesus tithe?
Why do people max out credit cards?
Does the Internet create a world where human contact is awkward?
Why do thinks have to complicate them selfs?


Mini faith topic
I've been reading the gospel lately mostly out of Mark, Jesus would go around town to town healing people, driving out demons, and doing various other miracles and the people would surround him trying to be healed, but they all seem so superficial they just seam to come to him to be healed and then go back to there life's. These people don't seem to have alot of faith, they seem to just want what they can get when His physical healing isnt the point of his being there he wanted to heal their souls. something that confuses me is that he keeps on telling people not to go into the towns to tell of there healing, not to tell people that he is the son of God, Is it a thing of safety or what is it, I think I'm missing something.
this has all been a raw thinking out loud faith topic, If you have a educated answer to this or any of my other questions feel free.

Jesus loves me, This I know
chad

2 comments:

. said...

chad, no wiseanswers from me... lack of sleep andbusyairport atmosphere beingthe2 main reasons... but i stilll want to comment and let you know i am reading and keeping up to date... i am so glad tohear your hunger and your longing to know/uderstand more and tofind purpose... seek God's heart, chadwick...
i love you, dayna

Jenna said...

i just wanted to say... that your thoughts and questions encouraged me...