Saturday, September 27, 2008

its been a while

I think if I blogged more often it would be easier but as I already spent too much time on the computer usually doing nothing im not sure I can spend more time blogging, I guess I could spend less time on facebook.

Ok where to start, I don't really know where to start but here it goes...
I have been very busy in the past couple of days with my good friend Michael and Ashley's wedding that was yesterday, but before I go any further with that story I should probably talk about Jeremiah's health situation. Ok so tuesday night me michael and jeremiah are hanging out jeremiah complains about naseau he thinks he has food poisoning, well i wont go into the detail details but he goes to the hospital at 3 in the morning of wednesday, doesnt see a doctor for about 4 hours, well ill skip to the end... he had a inflammed appendix and got emergency surgery to remove it it wednesday night, and is still recovering from it, got out of the hospital thursday afternoon, came to the ceremony of michaels wedding, we were both his groomsmen jeremiah stayed for most of the reception but was in a lot of pain and had to leave.


today has been a very lazy day, i dont know what to say about it. i was supposed to drop off my tux before 6 but at about 6:10 i looked at the clock and said "crap" so i have to pay $20 late fee. I caught up on a few tv shows, and watched the capitals game online. this is my day so far and its 8:30pm.
and now im doing nothing and its not very fun
i could go for a fire right now, maybe a late night canoe, a warm summer night would be sweet too. i think im going to go play some guitar and drink some tea on my deck or something like that though. i might just end up watching a movie, i like hanging out with people and stuff but i have been too busy busy this past week that a night alone is alright.

-chad

No comments: